The Baby Lock Eclipse changes the way you overlock. It eliminates the difficulties with threading an overlocker. The problems found with thread tension, the complications with changing stitch length and width, the headaches with heavy, bulky or sheer fabrics, and the wavy seams, the puckering, the stretching. The Baby Lock Eclipse takes the guesswork out of selecting machine and tension settings.Not surprising, it took the company that invented the overlocker to reinvent it. And that they did. In fact, the Baby Lock Éclipse is so different from every other overlocker, it took 10 new patents to make it. Yet with all this, its beauty is in its simplicity. Everything that complicated overlockers is gone. That’s what makes the Eclipse so friendly and easy to use. With the New Baby Lock Éclipse, everyone that sews can overlock.
- Rolled Hemming with 3 or 2 Threads
- Flat Lock Stitching with 2or 3 threads
- Dial Adjustable Stitch Width: 1.5 – 7.5mm
- Dial Adjustable Stitch Length: 0 – 4mm
- Dial Adjustable built-in Rolled hem: 0 – 2mm
- Heavy Duty Cutting System
- Side Thread Cutter
- 1,500 Stitches per Minute
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Adjust presser foot pressure for any thickness of fabric
Please contact Art of Sewing directly for more information.