BabyLock Sashiko BLQK-2
The look of traditional hand-stitches passed down through generations can now be created on the new Sashiko Machine from Baby Lock. The Sashiko perfectly replicates this distinctive and celebrated stitch with a unique needle system and adjustable stitches and spacing. Now you can add a hand-stitched touch to any project with a household machine that’s truly the first of its kind.
- Uses 30-weight or lighter threads
- Colour LED Panel for stitch function
- Stitch length 2mm to 5mm
- Stitch spacing 2mm to 5mm
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Presser foot height adjustment
- Needle plate seam markings in inches and millimetres
- Electronic foot control adjusts and sets speed of bobbin winding
- Built-in accessory storage
- A specialty needle working in conjunction with a latch wire system forms defined stitches and precise spacing to create a true hand-stitched look.
- Please phone Art of Sewing for availability on 03 3480170
Please contact Art of Sewing directly for more information.